For over a decade I have written for various clients and used different platforms to connect with new clients and prospects.
Most of the writing I perform for clients is ghost-written: the client owns the completed work and I forfeit any rights or claims to its amazing (of course!) content.
However, once in a while I encounter a situation where my name appears on the writing or the owner generously permits me to link to content I have written for them. As I also regularly write on the Verblio platform, over time I have accumulated a small collection of writings which did not sell.
Below you will find a few links to websites where my authorship appears (or the website owner approves my linking to content which I wrote for them) along with some Verblio writing samples.
The following are articles written by me and which carry my byline:
- Swedish Freak – Dag Wiren: National Swedish Treasure
- Swedish Freak – 7 Swedes That Shine Internationally
- Swedish Freak – Ingar Kamprad, IKEA Founder, Dies at 91
- Helpful Home – Smart IoT Devices: Smart Enough to Remain Secure?
- Helpful Home – Ambient Computing at Your Service
- Helpful Home – 5 Ways Your Smart Home Can Restore the Family Tradition
I also wrote the following web content for Swedish Freak…
- Pippi Longstocking – a web page about the author of the famed fictional character who hailed from Sweden
- Sweden Day Tours – different natures tours all within hours of Stockholm, offered by a local tour company
- Northern Light Tours – overnight and multi-day tour packages in northern Sweden by the same tour company
- Wild Sweden Tours – multi-day camping tours of various scales of ruggedness to experience the vast Swedish wilderness, also hosted by the same company
Finally, I have two samples of the types of articles I regularly ghost-write for clients…
- 5 Keys to Turn-Key Real Estate Success
- Preventing Pneumonia in the Workplace
- Your Comprehensive Estate Planning Checklist